Tuscany Flavors & Wines
Food is one of the richest facets of a culture, and one of the best ways to get to know a place. And when that place is Tuscany?
Here, enchanting landscapes and history combine with unique flavors and aromas: world-famous wines, olive oils, pastas, cheeses, truffles, honey, chocolates… a perfect combination that few settings in the world can offer.
If that’s what you’re looking for, the Flavors & Wines tour is your ideal travel option. You’ll be our guest as we take a delicious journey inspired by Tuscany’s wine and cuisine.
The trip is full of amazing food-centric experiences. There is no fixed itinerary: everything is arranged according to your requirements, using our “experiences” menu. We’ll discuss everything with you so we understand what you are looking for, and then set up the trip, showing you the best sites and experiences.
Whether you’re visiting historic wineries in Chianti and Montalcino, sampling legendarySuper Tuscan wines, savoring finely prepared meals, tasting cheeses and olive oils, or participating in a truffle hunt, you’ll experience the best of Tuscany.
All this while staying in luxury hotels, exploring Tuscany’s cities and picture-perfect landscapes, under the care of a company that specializes in the region.
Come feast on this true banquet for body and soul!
- Accommodation in the best five-star hotels in the region: Borgo San Felice, Castello di Casole, Castiglion del Bosco, Villa Cora and many more options.
- Guided tours and tastings at the finest vineyards, such as Antinori nel Chianti Classico, Castello di Brolio, Argiano (Montalchino), and the elegant Ornellaia, among others.
- Lunches and dinners in spectacular restaurants, paired with the best Tuscan wines.
- Pecorino tasting: you can visit a local producer of the famous Pecorino di Pienza sheep cheese, to learn about the history of this cheese, and its production and ageing, ending with a tasting of cheeses, yogurt and ricotta produced on site, paired with honey and artisanal jellies.
- Truffle tasting: guided tasting of products based on the famous Tuscan truffles, at one of the most renowned producers in the region.
- Truffle hunting: depending on the season, you may be able to go on a memorable excursion and hunt for this delicacy in the woods belonging to one of the region’s producers.
- Olive oil tasting.
- Michelin-starred restaurant experiences.
- Cooking Class: a culinary class in high style, to learn about typical Tuscan cuisine: fresh and stuffed pastas, renowned Italian tomato sauce. Classes for children can be arranged.
- Chocolate tour: Tuscany produces world-renowned and award-winning chocolates. In this experience, you can visit one of the Chocolate Valley’s largest producers, which includes a factory tour and a tasting of amazing chocolates!
- Valuable tips on the best places to enjoy Tuscan flavors in each city on the itinerary: restaurants, wine shops, shops specializing in cured meats and other local delicacies, ice cream and more.
- Exclusive winery dinners: how about dining in an exclusive room at one of Tuscany’s most amazing wineries, surrounded by wine barrels? We can arrange this experience for you!
Castello di Casole
Located on a beautiful property, this is an amazing 5-star hotel. Here, traditional Tuscan charm combines with modern luxury to create an environment that is at once elegant and cozy. This is the kind of place you won’t want to leave!
Hotel Le Fontanelle
Located less than 20 km from Siena, in the heart of Chianti, Hotel Le Fontanelle is a 5-star hotel surrounded by a breathtaking view. The hotel building has medieval origin and it is located on top of a hill dominating the Sienese horizon. The property has elegant and refined rooms, elegant lounges, restaurant and spa. Le Fontanelle is a great option for those who seek tranquility,...